Thursday, December 22, 2011

Help me pick a press photo.

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


So, François Rousseau is coming in to take my press photos and I need a little bit of help figuring out what my signature "pose" is going to be. I like number one because it's all, "Grr, I'm coming to get ya! Look Out!". Two looks like he's reclining after a hard day of fancy dancing. Three is one of those photos where they say, "Fold your arms and look to the left and when I say go, whip your head to camera and your hair will do a cool poofy thing." In number four, I'm not sure what happened here. Something seems to be going on to the left of the camera. When I take my photo, I hope there are no distractions. In pose number five, you try to look both bored and pissed off at the same time which is a hard look to nail. And six is the classic, "Hmm, I'm thinking, hmm."

If there is one thing I've learned from studying these photos it's that I'll need to look very serious. So I'll wear a tie but I won't button the top button of my shirt to let people know I'm still cool. So let me know which way to go. 

14 comments:

  1. Well, since you're an Advertising Legend, I'd go with the Bored+Pissed Off look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How 'bout the 'ol fist under the chin, but clinched REALLY tightly, so we're not sure whether your in deep thought or punching yourself out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about a "Eureka!" moment pose? As if you've just thought of a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is doing the pistol fingers out of the question?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bring bob ross back from the dead. He is perfect for a job like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Get in, get out". So, one finger pointing forward and the thumb on my other hand pointing behind me?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you consider animation. Maybe something in the Alfred E. Newman school? It's certainly more novel than anything above and maybe more believable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. do Uncle Sam but with a cake turned upside down on your head so people know that you are wacky funny haha and then stand outside a carton so people know you're creative because you're outside the box

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://twitchfilm.com/news/David%20hasselhoff%20Spedo.png

    Your welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where's the choice of "phone held to ear"? Oh, yeah, they only use that one for us media folk.

    Go with #5

    ReplyDelete
  11. Go with 5, but face away from the light. It will add a sense of mystery to the whole "bored and pissed off" look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I suggest you do #2 but with a flamboyant on your head, slightly tilted to the side.

    ReplyDelete