Thursday, July 14, 2011

An Audience With The "Mayor Of Dumbo".

A big shout out to our fans in Nigeria. One of them asked what Dumbo was. It's a part of New York City where everyone wants to work. Glad you are reading us.

Well, we sent a tribute over to Dumbo, a couple Comic-Con tickets, and we got an audience with the "Mayor of Dumbo". All we had to do was pay our respects and we would be free to look for real estate. Eric said there was no way he was ever going back there, so I went over with my art director Joey. Not a smart move. Right before we left I got an IM from my friend Ben Kay. He's got a nice blog at ben-kay.com. He had heard about my last adventure over the bridge and got me all riled up. He wrote a book called Instinct. And he was yelling at me, "What's your Instinct tell you to do!" I didn't know. So he told me not to take any shit from anyone. I relayed this to Joey, and that was a mistake.

Joey and I get over to Dumbo and finally get in to see Michael Lebowitz. I was being very gracious but I guess Joey was thinking about what Ben said and Michael didn't like the way he was being talked to and to prove who was boss he kicked the living crap out of Joey. Joey's doing alright, but now I have to buy more Comic-Con tickets and a dvd of Zardoz before anyone over their will even talk to me. I guess we'll have to start looking for office space elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment