Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Going With Gianni Versace’s Stubble.


Rich Silverstein’s mustache contacted me a few days ago. He’s been freelancing for a few years and is looking for some full time work. He and Rich were partners for over twenty years when suddenly Rich decided to go it alone back in 2005. It's been rough ever since. I really respect Rich Silverstein’s mustache. As advertising icons go, Rich Silverstein’s mustache is up there with Lee Clow’s beard. I told Rich Silverstein’s mustache that I was sorry, I don’t need a mustache right now. I’m going with Gianni Versace’s stubble. But if Barton F. Graf 9000 is ever in need of a mustache, I’d call Rich Silverstein’s mustache first. I told Rich Silverstein’s mustache to stay in touch and I’ll keep my ears open for anyone looking for a really good mustache. I wished Rich Silverstein’s mustache good luck. 

1 comment:

  1. He ought to consider persuading Jeff Goodby's ponytail to start a new shop.

    I;d have to imagine that a place called "Lipfur and Tail"(or Tail and Lipfur, whichever) wouldn't be an enormous success.

    ReplyDelete