Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Jose's Chocolate On My Lips

This is the French I know:

-Je voudrais une croissant

-Je suis enchante

-Ou est le bibliotheque

-Voila mon passport


-Ah, Gerard Depardieu

I’m practicing my French on the Delta flight, the good one that goes direct to Nice. I’m sitting in seat 27B, not even Economy Plus. But that’s what you get when you spend your own money. I can see through the curtain to Business Plus and Bob Greenberg is munching on his chocolate chip cookie and licking his lips and his fingers. Screw you RG! And your chocolaty fingers. Now he’s talking to the guy next to him, can’t see his face but by the swarthy slicked back hair I’m guessing it’s Jose Molla, and Bob is saying something. No! Jose, don’t give him your cookie, NO! Aww, Jose gave Bob his cookie. Bob’s got the biggest smile on his face eating Jose’s cookie. The rep sitting next to me just asked if I could stop leaning across his seat. AND YES, I SEE YOU READING MY BLOG POST AND I’M WRITING ABOUT YOU. Anyway. Bob knew I was back here. He could have given me Jose’s cookie. He’s got chocolate on his lips. Jose’s Chocolate is on Bob’s lips. I wish Jose’s chocolate was on my lips.

-Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment